Boys with Brains helps customers to improve infrastructure management in terms of costs, servers and network components by:
- system support (physical and local infrastructure support)
- System and network monitoring and control
- change management activities
- detection and solution of any inefficiencies of the equipment
The operational management Services offered by Boys with Brains are optimised & structured within the management levels. We offer our partners the opportunity to offer all our services under their own name to their end customers.
Desktop, Mobile, Servers & Storage
An intelligent, flexible, scalable and integrated work environment is essential to achieve growth. Boys with Brains offers a complete work environment for your organisation and is driven to provide the best possible service. Services such as workplace support services, which are often used to service end users, are standard. Also managing your server environments or storage. We provide professional assistance using the AskQ Suite, consulting and operations to make the transformation to mobility, desktop, printer delivery, collaboration, corporate networks, end user services, experience management and user support environments.
Modern companies are embracing digitisation as a business model for their network infrastructure. Discovering the innovative IOT development, Big Data, Data analytics and M2M. The growth in volumes of data means that continuous monitoring is required and, where necessary, care is taken to implement new network application services. Existing techniques such as management and service on systems such as the IBM AS / 400 are still part of our facilities
Boys with Brains has the experience in-oriented service delivery approach to make the connection for tangible results.
Software that we manage is not only the standard software on the market, but can also be customised, such as customer-specific POS software for example.
When the software is unknown, we provide specific training and information sessions with specific employees. When the knowledge and skills are at the desired level, it is rolled out internally. The knowledge-filled colleagues contribute to the development of the knowledge base based on the own Boys with Brains Wikipedia where all solutions and procedures are registered. The knowledge then becomes available to all Boys with Brains employees involved
Number of digits …
– 24×7 service
– More than 1000 field engineers
– Directly active in 17 countries in Europe
– Almost 10,000 servers under management
– More than 25,000 network components under management
– 50,000 placement positions per year
– Over 100,000 workstations & POS systems under management
– Currently more than 150,000 printers under management
– 250,000 field interventions annually
– An average of 500,000 service calls per year