Privacy statement Boys with Brains BV
By using our website, we automatically receive certain information from you. We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and always handle this data with care. With this privacy statement we therefore want to inform you as fully as possible about the data we collect from you, the way in which we collect your data and the purpose of the processing of this data.
If you use one of our services or contact us, we may collect the information you provide to us directly. This includes your name (s), e-mail address, telephone number and all other information that you provide to us. In doing so, we may combine the information we have received from you with the information we have obtained from other sources. This allows us to improve the accuracy and completeness of the information. In addition, we may also collect information related to your use of our website (s). We use various techniques for this, including cookies. We collect this personal information from you for various purposes. For example, we collect your data to:
- identify you as a person and address you appropriately by your name;
- be able to process and answer your questions;
- to be able to perform the agreement we have with you;
- to be able to communicate with you in case of questions or complaints;
- compile and analyze statistics for the use of our website;
- improve the user-friendliness of our website;
- to be able to process and handle a possible application.
We may also pass on the information that we have collected from you to other parties under the condition that those parties need your data in the context of the above use purposes. Think of the situation that part of the agreement is performed by a third party and the provision of your personal data to that third party is necessary for the proper execution of that agreement or the situation that the provision of your personal data to a third party is necessary for the handling your question or complaint. However, your data will never be passed on to persons or bodies outside the European Union.
We will not keep the collected data longer than is strictly necessary for the purpose for which this data was originally processed. Insofar as no legal retention period has been determined for certain purposes of the data processing and retention of the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which this data was originally provided, we will delete this data within one year.
We would like to point out your rights with regard to your personal data that we collect and process:
- Right of access
You have the right to request and view the personal data that we collect and process from you. You have the right to request and view the personal data that we collect and process from you.
- Right to rectification and addition
You have the right to have your data corrected if it has been transmitted in error, changed in the meantime or processed incorrectly. We will adjust your data if you request it.
- Right to be forgotten
In a number of cases you have the right to have your data deleted by us. This will be the case if:
- we no longer need your data for the purposes for which we collected or processed your data; or
- you withdraw the previously given (explicit) consent for the use of your data; or
- you yourself object to the processing of your data, whereby your objection outweighs our interest in processing your data or if your objection is directed against direct marketing; or
- there is no (longer) a legal basis for the processing of your data; or
- we are legally obliged to delete your data after a certain time; or
- you are under the age of 16 and your personal data has been collected through our website.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your data. If we are indicated that we are using the incorrect information, we will not use this information until we have checked whether this information is correct. We will also limit the processing of your data if the processing is unlawful or is no longer necessary, but you have asked us to keep the data. This may be the case if you want to request this data later.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that we have collected from you. We will send this information to you if you request it.
- Right to object to data processing.
Do you want to exercise these rights? Please contact us using the contact details below.
Boys with Brains B.V.
Burgemeester Burgerslaan 40A
5245NH ROSMALEN (Gemeente ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands)
We reserve the right to adjust this cookie statement. Changes will be published on the website.
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal data, we request that you contact us first. If we cannot reach a solution together, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Adjusting the privacy statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. Changes will be published on the website.